Oasis Church

Oasis Church

Thursday, June 19, 2014

International Sushi Day




I didn’t know there was such a day. There seems to be a day or celebration for everything. So, I decided I would celebrate International Sushi Day by having sushi for lunch. I’m not too daring when it comes to eating anything raw…except vegetables…so I kept it safe.

That got me to thinking about the message I am preparing for Oasis Nights called, “I Dare You.”
Sometimes we play it safe when it comes to our Christian walk.  We don’t dare step out of our comfort zone. I’m not saying we have to be daring in a drastic kind of way. Most of us will make one of two choices when it comes to a dare. We either thrive on the excitement or go for it ,or we play it safe.

Do you dare to let people know that you are a Christian or do you just play it safe?
When people get to know you do they know what you believe? Hmmm. I dare you to ask yourself that question.



See you Sunday night.

Pastor Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment