Oasis Church

Oasis Church

Monday, October 27, 2014

Fear Not





Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10


God is in control. Totally. And even more amazingly, he is with us, right here, right now. Sometimes it’s hard to see him, to feel him support us. But that is our myopia. He is here for us at ALL times in ALL ways.

When we dread, when we are discouraged, we deny God. Romans 8:37 states it clearly, “in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.”

We must start by conquering our anxiety, and fighting off our apprehension.
God will strengthen you, he will help you, he will uphold you through the work of Jesus Christ, and the presence of the Holy Spirit.

He is with us.


Kevin Bibo

No comments:

Post a Comment